12. Favorite Angel?
I’m gonna say Gabriel, not only for his hilarity but how he was one of the first to call out Lucifer and Michael for their temper-tantrum bullshit.
17. Do you think that Chuck is God?
Nope, I’m gonna stick to the “prophet” line of thinking. I haven’t heard much on the hypothesis of him being God nor the reasoning behind it, but it doesn’t seem to me that the writers would create a character like Chuck and then reveal that he was “God all along” (hopes for season 10 though?).
23. Favorite demon.
Meg. 2.0 to be specific. She was one of the only demons that had actual character development, whereas it seems like with all the other demons the writers said “welp, they’re evil and that’s that.” NO, YOU CAN DO SO MUCH MORE.
32. What’s an unpopular opinion or headcanon you have?
I honestly don’t have many headcanons, though I do wish that Sam and Amelia had stayed together. I’m not sure what others in the fandom think of Amelia because I hear almost nothing about her, but I am a BIG fan. I mean look, she didn’t immediately fall in love with Sam (she thought he was a huge creep), she was strong and independent, she preferred keeping to herself as a means of self-preservation, and when she had to, she moved on with her life. Seriously, she was 100% her own person, and she wasn’t killed off after having a serious relationship with Sam. That is a (tragically) a huge deal on this show and it deserves more recognition that it receives. Amelia for life!
53. Do you think Adam will ever get out of the cage?
Hahahahaha nope. Despite all the fuss the fandom puts out about “still in hell,” I seriously doubt that that is a plot line they will ever return to. I’d bet anything though that they will bring him back as a spirit/apparition/dream to torment Dean or Sam and fill them with plentiful man pain for lack of a better plot device.
55. How long would you survive as a hunter? (Answering this for the other anon too)
I like to think I’d don that leather jacket and those work boots and drive off in my badass car cranking Led Zeppelin, drinking whiskey, and having mindless hookups whilst casually chopping off vampire heads and shooting monsters and burning bodies on the weekdays, but the truth is NOT FUCKING LONG.
64. What’s your biggest fear for Season 10?
That I won’t be able to suspend my disbelief (even a little bit) for the first time in 10 seasons. Also, I really don’t want Crowley to pick a side. One of the things I love about that character is how he’s neither good nor bad because he only helps whoever will help him in the end. Beautifully self-serving. If Crowley polarizes himself, it will be a travesty.
boys who hate bright lipsticks because “itll get all over them” fail to realize it will come nowhere near them
Name a fandom you know I know and I’ll tell you
1. The first character I first fell in love with
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t
4. The character I love that everyone else hates
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer
6. The character I would totally smooch
7. The character I’d want to be like
8. The character I’d slap
9. A pairing that I love
10. A pairing that I despise
I’m just gonna do this for Supernatural right now because why the hell not. (Some spoilers, you’ve been warned).
1. Probably Dean, his sense of humor got me pretty quick.
2. Meg 2.0. Because the sass. And the quick wit and unexpected kindness, but mainly the sass.
3. Castiel (don’t hurt me). I mean he’s alright, but he’s fucked up too much to retain my sympathy.
4. Bella Talbot. “How do you sleep at night?” “On silk sheets rolling naked in money.” I mean COME ON. (Do people hate her? I have no clue, but I know she’s pretty hate-able.)
5. Anna. She was great and then she tried to ruthlessly kill Sam and we just can’t have that, can we?
7. Ellen Harvelle. I want to be that passionate and simultaneously level-headed, and I’m a huge fan of how protective and loving she is towards the people that matter most to her.
8. Dean. *slap* You are a valid person who deserves just as much out of life as the next person including the right to be loved and worthy please stop being so self-destructive! Okay sorry for hitting you.
9. Dean/Lisa. *gross sobbing forever* Plus it’s already canon, so….
10. Wincest. “They do know we’re brothers, right?” “Doesn’t seem to matter.” Like really, people.
Pages flicked between her fingers
as eyes gleaned across words unread
as thoughts flew behind eyes
as lips smacked
as toes curled
as bugs threw themselves against the glass
as water dripped
as eyes closed
as dust settled
as air introduced itself to lungs unattended and forgotten.
And nothing was amiss.